Support with Personal Care
Are you looking for support with your personal care?
We all know what it is like when you want things done. Helmar Care is there just when you need us in order to give you a piece of mind.
Personal Care is provided following a Care Plan that will be agreed with you and your family. You can choose a combination of personal and practical care to create an individually tailored service to meet your specific needs.
The Personal care service includes:
- Incontinence care
- Assistance to get up and go to bed
- Monitoring of prescribed medication
The Practical Care Service includes:
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Social support and companionship
Our Care staff are trained to:
- treat you as an individual, and to assist you to make your own decisions on matters that affect life.
- maintain your privacy in relation to your personal affairs and belongings
- respect you and never to put you in a situation where you are likely to feel demeaned
- encourage you to be as independent as possible
- Not discriminate against anyone for any reason e.g. race, age, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation, physical and financial circumstances.
- encourage you to keep in touch with friends, relatives, religious leaders etc and to assist you where necessary in making arrangements